Monday, March 8, 2010

Vánice(Blizzard)

The weather turned from bad to worse today when at about 5:15 today a blizzard began. This isn't Texan overreaction to snow. This is a legitimate blizzard. I will keep you updated as the storm progresses. So Plano and College Station, enjoy your 60 degree weather. I'll just enjoy my 20 degree Prague.

On the bright side, I am bored and this will present me with the opportunity for a live blog.



(Five minutes after the first picture was taken)

Update (5:52 PM) Visibility is at an all time low. My spirits remain high despite the dropping temperatures. For those of you concerned about my supply levels, I will update you now. I have 6 beers, a liter of orange juice, a pack of cookies, a pack of crackers, a jar of peanut butter a box of tea, and one donut.

(Tonight's dinner... who knows?)

Update (6:08 PM) We have been joined by Sara and Sarah... they brought grapes

Update (6:15 PM) The snow has ceased... for now

Update (6:16 PM) Kacy has showed up. She brought one sandwich.

The Grizzly Aftermath

3 comments:

  1. i have wine, sliced cheese, and some cookies. we can combine these things and have a feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pouring rain beautiful plano

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...but a donut? can't you czech to see if they have something else? HAHA.

    enjoy the snow while it lasts

    ReplyDelete