Thursday, February 18, 2010

People

I set out to do a long entry describing all of my new friends. I quickly lost interest and was beginning to bore myself. Instead I will put some pictures up so you can see my people for yourselves.


From Left to Right: Kate, Stef, Ryan, Cobra,Diego, Kacy, Sloyer, Some guy, Paulos, Jordan, Adrian, Walt, Ian, and Allie) The gang enjoying one of our "family dinners" which is a family style dinner where two or three people prepare a meal for everyone in my kitchen. It is a ton of fun and is growing every week.

My roommate Walter Thaddius Lengel(be jealous Avi, be very jealous). Walt is the man and will eventually have an entire entry dedicated to him.


Ben from Connecticut and I on the metro. Ben is my PIC in Czech class. Ben has hard time grasping the fact that I am a Jew from Texas. He also was convinced that I had never experienced cold until I arrived in Prague.


Sara Sloyer checking out the situation.

Sarah Paulos and I at the Greggor Mendel museum of genetics in Brno.

Celia and I on her 19th... I mean 21st birthday.

Becca and I up to some sort of shenanigan on the bus.

Kacy, Ellen and Allie. Kacy is the source of the Prague cough that the whole world has had or will have. Ellen is from Minnesota and says words funny. Allie is from South Carolina and is happiest when sledding or attempting to sled. She will truly miss the ice and snow when it melts.

Jenny... And I seriously have no idea how I have NO pictures with Jenny yet.

Stef, Cobra, Walt and I in the Moravian wine restaurant.

One more picture of a bunch of people.

3 comments:

  1. Alex:

    1. Another grammatical error in the first paragraph.

    2. Why do you tell us where some folks are from and not tell us where others are from. Please update and upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barry, once the dad, always the dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! As a side note your lady friends are really pretty!

    BTW:I hope you don't mind me using your vote for the upcoming elections!

    ReplyDelete